A-S warrior

Admins, get talking.

We have the most anti social group of admins ive ever known on any forum. come on guys, get talking, tell us about yourselves. How can you guys administrate a forum if you don't know the everyday users? The best forums ive been on have a very strong admin to user camraderie.

The users are really quiet ones here, so no need for too much administration. I'm ok with how it is done. I'm member no. 3837 of 19690, though ... one of the oldies.

just caught up with this thread.

The honest answer is that none of the Moderators are here all that much any more. I am member number 6 out of 19690 and have been here for more than 9 years during which there have been many changes in my life, and I haven't been able to find much time for this forum in the last couple of years.

See my 'Moderators Needed' post in General discussion for more information!

Simon

I vote A-S warrior for Mod!

Here's the link: http://www.asd-forum...erators-wanted/

I also vote A-S Warrior for Mod for the simple reason I do believe a website concerned with ASD needs more ASD representation as it occurs what we experience is totally different from the AS parent's experience, and so they might not the foggiest of a clue what we are going on about from time to time and so may moderate without understanding which comes across loud and clear NT authority stamping on the disabled which is oppressive.

The other reason why I would nominate the above is because of all of us that come here the above appears to display a more upbeat online persona for the majority of the time they are here and so perhaps can see the wood through the trees, where many of us can't.

I'm truley honored you guys feel this way, and i would be privaledged to moderate on this forum. First of all, beacuse this place has been like a home to me, and the people in it, i consider as close as familly, and second, beacuse it kind of gives my aspergers even more purpose and positivity. It also means, i don't have aspergers for nothing, and in a sence, it's my calliing to help people with aspergers.

Again, sa kimrande and shnoing, i thankyou from the bottom of my heart. You keep this warrior fighting!

You are rare A-S warrior, many ASD places there are very few like you that remain on the whole positive as it is sad experience such places as these are places where ASD and parents of come to have a good moan.

Your positivity is inspiring !

Edited by Sa Skimrande

Well it's reassuring to know that. It means all the hard work, and replying to posts at 2, 3, 4 in the morning was all worth it, even if it's only you that benifits.

Again i thank you.

p.s (not to play politics), but if you wanted to vote for me officially then you have my permisssion, i would be more than hournerd to serve you all as your moderator.

You,d make a great moderator A-S , I,m no longer as active as I used to be and ready to take a step back and allow more active users to participate more within the forum.

lordy .............can,t believe I,ve been on the forum 8 yrs ..........time has flown, my tractor mad son now works at a tractor dealership as an engineer, his obsession ultimately became his career.He passed his driving test last week.I,m very very proud of all my kids , but he had extra struggles to contend with and despite these he pulled through mainstream school and college. :thumbs:

I would like to vote for AS please and I would also like to be considered. I am on the forum a great deal and have some time on my hands with my son being in a care home.

lordy .............can,t believe I,ve been on the forum 8 yrs ..........time has flown, my tractor mad son now works at a tractor dealership as an engineer, his obsession ultimately became his career.He passed his driving test last week.I,m very very proud of all my kids , but he had extra struggles to contend with and despite these he pulled through mainstream school and college. :thumbs:

Good to hear :cheers:

Hey folks am I a moderator now? Could someone let me what my duties are please and I will be only to pleased to do what I can for all the good people on this forum. :notworthy:

Like your new tag line AS and well done you and Jeanne. We'll be expecting great things from you ;) ! :thumbs:

Thankyou to all for your votes. It's a real feather in the cap. I'm still the same old warrior, just with special ninja powers. I will work with you, not against you, so please, anything you would like done, just send me a message.