Bluesbreaker

does anyone believe this 2012 stuff?

cause I'm seriously bricking it and so far had three panic attacks and other problems thinking about it.....

I don't know about some stupid calender or volcano but seriously a war is possible.....

Yes and no - but the worst thing you could do is torture yourself for 2 weeks. I know that's easy for me to say, but if something is going to happen, there's nothing I or anyone else can do about it. It's best to enjoy each day and if you must, distract yourself with other things. I got in a blind panic over the last end of the world scenario and did serious damage to my health(staying awake and panic attacks etc).

Read Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and try not to take it so seriously xxx

I look at it this way everything is on a scale of what we can do about it and where this latest domesday fits is on the scale where I can do nothing about it and neither can man if it happens in which case ignore it until it happens as we all have to die someday. But because of my spiritual beliefs I don't suspect, I know if our earthy husks die, we will go on to something else and mostly meet the same familiar characters as we have known throughout all our lives, so family now will be known in the future or the past or even a parallel dimension as time is only relevant to life.

So if this niburu upsets our planetal alignment or the sun goes supernova or even the Americans with their ionospheric heating array upsets the ionosphere allowing radiation to fry us all I think oh well, that's the end of that and there is nothing I can do about it as I am not afraid of death, not in the slightest.

What I am afraid of is living a half life through fear at what I cannot change or even influence.

Edited by Sa Skimrande

The myan calander thing is total rubbish, beacuse the myan calander doesn't take into account leap years, so, the end of the world should of happend decades ago. as for a war, if people knew it ment the end of the world it would be pointless, as everyones a loser. the whole point of war is for someone to win.

yeah I suppose....

ah well, only a week to find out, I have a few beers in just in case like! lol

nah going to be busy all next week with xmas shopping and work, work at this time of year is enough to wear me out!