Sign in to follow this  
lizzy-wilson

End of a very busy week...same again next year...!!!

Wow! What a week I've had, Monday seems so long ago!

It started off on Monday when we went to the MEN in Manchester to see Mumford & Sons which was awesome!!! One of the best bands I've ever seen!!

The only problem was, it was 1am when we got in...my alarm goes off at 5.45am to get up for work, so about four hours sleep not the best! As you could imagine I was in a bit a grump on Tuesday!

Tuesday - Nothing (thank god - one night to recover!)

Wednesday - We went to see Mrs Browns Boys in Liverpool. It was fantastic! Very very funny!! Another late night, same as Monday!

Thursday - What did I do on Thursday...--.... Oh yeah, that was it. I went to the cinema with my therapist to see that Silver Linings Playbook which was very good...can't wait to get it on DVD!

Friday, Friday, Friday!! Works Christmas do!! What a great night!!! I wore a dress for the first time in..hmmm...8 years maybe then the time before that it was when I was four or five and I had to literally be pined down into it! Anyway, yes, the party was at a local hotel and it was shared between two or three other party's. I was quite shocked I was still in my high heels as I've never worn them before I was struggling to walk in them even though the heel was as small as your little finger!! There are going to be some sore heads this morning and maybe even Monday morning when someone gets into work and faces certain people!! Fantastic night!

But to bring it all down today, we have a funeral to go to in an hour and a half, not looking forward to it really...don't think anyone does. The family are expecting nearly 300 people I think. Ah well all will be well.

Anyway, just thought I'd bore you all with that!

Same again next year....let me think...!!!