A-S warrior

Stupid tv adverts.

When you go to the pictures and there's that VW one...never understood it.

They pay for programme to be on tv

They do that, and the purpose of films, documentaries and such is to obtain a captive audience to subject adverts to as it pays for the programming and a lot more besides.

My cousin used to make adverts for tv and she says it is one of the hardest endeavours to do bearing in mind, in order to catch people's interest one has to engage a lot of psychology and make the advert eye catching and informative enough so people go out and seek more information from the teaser that is the advert. Bearing in mind they cannot copy what has been done before, because people will remember the past when they see the present which kind of defeats the whole object of the job in the first place.

That is why I said adverts are some of the most creative productions on tv, were other stuff aside from movies kind of sucks.

But on my Zen Vision, I have a collection of my most favourite adverts from the past, they never made me buy the product being advertised, but I recognise them for superior artistic endeavour.

Some of which include ;

- Gorgeous car and The Velvet Underground as well but totally weird !

- An Okay song but a very surprising video, just brilliant !

- An oldie, simple but evocative.

- another oldie but it was the music with this one, and years later I found it ; Stevie Vann Lange

But I never bought any of the products they advertised hahaha !!!!

This one's so cheesy it doesn't need added parmesan:

There was another Ragù commercial based on La donna è mobile but I can't find it on YouTube.