A-S warrior

Merry christmas guys!

I'm saying it now, as im going to be staying with the old man until after christams, and he does not have internet. So i would like to wish the board a very merry christmas, and i hope you brave it out, and have a good time. not easy i know, but try for me, make it my christmas present to have a good time? :)

Also a personal thankyou to Lancslad, mannify, robert 7111a, and darkshine for getting me through a hellacious year, couldn't of got through it without you, and hope your not to embarrassed that i gave you a shout out.

Ben, I'd just like to say you are welcome and to offer my thanks to you too, you have made me smile this year and have brought a sense of fun and also a level of consideration onto these boards, you've made things interesting and I think we should all value that.

I hope you have a good Christmas

Thank you, and all the best

Darkshine

Have a good time and have a Guinness or two.

You know me well! and it goes without saying that i shall reunite myself with arthur, and his irish friends. As for the costume lol, it's fine, i understand budget's are tight ;)

Er, you're welcome, although I feel somewhat humbled. I'm a bit of a loss for words, in fact. Thanks, Ben, your mention means a lot, it really does.

Take care and have a good time :D

See ya 'round.

I thought about a present, to make you into a proper cowboy, but got myself a beer instead. As they say it is the thought which counts.

First of all I must apologise before I say anything else because this is probably the 3rd time I've taken the ###### in this way - but I have tried to resist and I obviously have no self control whatsoever cuz someone just has to wear this and since you brought up Toy Story I reckon its only fair to suggest this so if you guys ever meet and I am there to witness it I can laugh my ass off :devil: sorry - only a bit - sort of - nah, its no use pretending...

I just have a really weird sense of humour and I'm not really that sorry at all lol :oops:

http://www.partydeli...sie-costume.asp

I am trying to be remorseful but I'm not doing a good job cuz I'm laughing too much...

Maybe this would be better....

http://www.partydeli...rek-costume.asp

If anyone has an issue with my strangeness I am blaming insomnia - totally - I'm sleep deprived, have been for days - its totally to blame and an excellent way of trying to field responsibility - not sure its successful - but its a good way of "trying" lol :wacko:

I haven't ever worn fancy dress - I'm open to suggestions if anyone fancies a bit of payback :D:lol:

Yes have a good Christmas to you too Ben - do it in cowboy-style! Hats off...

Edited by Mike_GX101

Hope you all had a good time? I had a very relaxing few days, went to mid night mass, and then the morning service on christmas morning. the reverend gave me a £25 asda voucher as he knows im broke, and i eat alot.

Hope your all pleased with the presents you got, if not i hope you all had a good time anyway.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2013!!