Sign in to follow this  
Noskcaj86

I think I am starting to accept things the way they are and moving on :)

Today I feel happier about things with Jack, I havent really felt this positive before. I sat there earlier thinking to myself...

Jack has learning difficulties, probably ASD, and thats ok with me. Im his mum and I will do everything I can to help him along his journey to adulthood. He is my son and all I want is for him to be happy in life.

I think im finally accepting the situation we have found ourselves in.

I am so proud of him :) I know its not going to be the easiest of journeys but im ready for it! Bring it on!

I don't know know the background story about Jack but it's really nice to see your attitude is a positive one and one that is ready for the challenges ahead.

I think the attitude of "bring it on" is kind of how I feel after getting diagnosed with ASD and would say it's probably the best way to be.

All the best :)

Thank you, Im really pleased to be feeling so positive. I think i had started to get a bit depressed with it all, but now we seem to be getting more help and Jack is happy at school and everything is looking up for us :)