Linnet

Happy New Year

This is the first time I have posted a topic as it's taken me a while to gain enough confidence to do so.

I wasn't able to pass on my Christmas wishes as I wasn't at work and don't have a computer at home so I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2013.

Welcome and a very Happy 2013 to you Linnet and to everyone on this forum, may the year be a good one for us all. :party:

Happy new year to my fello moderators and all the members.

Thanks trekster Happy New year to all the new mods and more importantly to all the members who make this forum great without you we would not have a forum. :notworthy:

Let's make this a great, great year for all :party:

Don't mean drag new years spirit morale down a level - but feel like celebrating all that much feel so miserable glum due to situations happening emotionally right now so not very happy new so far hope issues start improving with right intervention coping crisis support plan?! X

Hi Smiley sorry to hear you are not feeling that happy. I do hope this year is a good one for you. I hope you are with friends/family today? Try and watch a favourite dvd or listening to your favourite music it could help.

Thinking of you and please PM me anytime, as I've said already on here I am a good listener, or I try to be anyway and I am a very fair person, don't like bullies never have had. So let's all get on and try and be happy.

Take care smiley :-)

Edited by JeanneA

2013 ended up being the first year of the 21st century in which I didn't have a single paid job - and I wasn't eligible for benefits either. :(

It may not be ######, though. Who can tell? Always try and look on the positive side, however difficult it may seem.

Anyway I wish you and everyone else a...

Happy Christmas and a peaceful and contented New Year! :balloon: