raydon

Time to say Goodbye

2012 has been my year of reawakening, and I thank all the people on this forum for the help and thoughts I have received.

On balance I feel unable to offer anything useful to this forum which is giving me a negative energy flow. I don't naturally think in words and they hinder and frustrate me. I just see the arguments and reasonings as pulling unrelated sayings and anecdotal evidence out of thin air and coming to some arbitary conclusion. I have given it a go but the dynamic is not right for me. This decision is not based on the current furore or on anyone in particular, I need to keep my life as simple as possible.

In the new year I am starting on a project so I won't have the time or energy to be on line as well.

I wish you all the very best for 2013 and hope everyone makes good progress.

All the best to you for your venture in 2013 - may you accomplish what you set out to do!

Sorry to see you go :(

Unfortunately the forum didnt work out for you, good luck with your project and for the future. Lovely to have your input.

Sad to see you go Raydon and where you say you can't think in words be glad of that, because I do, I see them forming in my mind along with the spelling, it drives me nuts especially when I read Americana and when I do that I have to write, in fact writing is my release I wish it was different and I could have peace, but my forte is words, the English language where I even intone new words to me.

But Raydon your input here no matter how difficult it may have been for you, your involvement has been enjoyable and so I do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Good Luck for your future Raydon, you will be missed.

Good luck with your new ventures, so sorry that you are leaving this forum, please do come back at anytime we would love to see you on here again. take care :-)

I'm sad to see you go, Raydon, I really am. I have not been posting very much myself recently because RL issues are making it hard to be the person I would want to be on here. Honestly, I think you're probably making a wise decision and I respect your courtesy in letting us all know, too.

Please take care and may it all go well with you.

It's always sad when an enthusiastic active member leaves. We all value your posts, there's always a place for you here, so if you decide to come back, we'll be keeping seat warm for you.