Special_talent123

I come back, got some news just need a little bit of support

I have come back I was going to take few months off, but my sister came in at 1pm but for 3 hours later struggling with my emotions because of the news. My sister that was having a baby has no heartbeat and so has died and I am crying because I would of been an aunty.

I am so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you and your family (( ))

I am so sorry to hear that ST. My thoughts are with your sister, you and your family xx

That's very sad news. I'm sure you'll be there for your sister at this difficult time as it must have been such a shock. >:D<<'>

Hugs and best wishes to you my friend, text me if you need to I am here for you.

A relative of mine is pregnant at the moment and if she lost the baby i would be devastated,

crying with you and i rarely cry.

Stay strong, It will be hard, but it goes without saying that we are all here for you. Nothing i can say will help the pain, so all i can say is just try and stay strong. Your sister will need you right now.

Of course pm me, but all i can really do is be a friend.

My thoughts are with you and your family ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Last year my daughter lost her baby at 5 weeks old to cot death, Communication is very awkward and difficult with my own daughter at the moment.

I really miss my grandson and wish me and my daughter could be how we used to be. As a Christian I struggle to believe in god when things like this happen.

I'm really sorry about your families loss, My thoughts are with your family. x

I know you don't have a faith special talent, but i will pray and ask that god delivers you the strength you and your familly need to get through this. I wish i had a magic wand to make everything better, and i feel actully quite down on myself that i can't do anything.

I know you don't have a faith special talent, but i will pray and ask that god delivers you the strength you and your familly need to get through this. I wish i had a magic wand to make everything better, and i feel actully quite down on myself that i can't do anything.

I believe prayer is the most powerful thing you can do.

my sister cannot go home, her life is abnormal so not functioning. She has to stay another day

(january 8th) I have been crying my eyes out, so much i had to phone samaritans. My sister is on morphine again so she is woozy but at 10am is going to have scan to check if everything is okay? At the moment she is asleep.

Posts merged

Edited by trekster

my sister cannot go home, her life is abnormal so not functioning. She has to stay another day

(january 8th) I have been crying my eyes out, so much i had to phone samaritans. My sister is on morphine again so she is woozy but at 10am is going to have scan to check if everything is okay? At the moment she is asleep.

why posts merged, I am confused. Merged with the day before. I made that post day after the 7th.

My sister went home yesterday so that was a relive (posts merged as the same poster)

Edited by trekster

That's good news that your sister has been allowed home, I hope your sister is offered counselling and the right support to help her come to terms and deal with her very tragic loss, Other members of the family including your self might also need some support.

My grandson passed away over a year a go and I still need the occasional bit of support, It's not very easy and time is a healer however your sister will never forget and will need your and your families support for many years, Again I'm really sorry for your families loss. It's great that you have learnt to use the samaritans, I have been using them for years and they really help me to offload, I hope this is also the case for yourself.

Glad your sister is home Special, I hope she feels better soon. I know that with you as a sister she will be well supported and cared for. Just make sure someone is caring for you xx

It's not something people ever get over, i know. My friend's having her third child now but still thinks about the one she lost every day. Do you think she'll try for another baby at some point in the future?

It is understandable for you to feel this way my friend im here if you need me.

It's not something people ever get over, i know. My friend's having her third child now but still thinks about the one she lost every day. Do you think she'll try for another baby at some point in the future?

No because she had emergency operation as she was still bleeding which can cause complications for future babies.

That's good news that your sister has been allowed home, I hope your sister is offered counselling and the right support to help her come to terms and deal with her very tragic loss, Other members of the family including your self might also need some support.

My grandson passed away over a year a go and I still need the occasional bit of support, It's not very easy and time is a healer however your sister will never forget and will need your and your families support for many years, Again I'm really sorry for your families loss. It's great that you have learnt to use the samaritans, I have been using them for years and they really help me to offload, I hope this is also the case for yourself.

Thanks. Yes I told my sister who to see if she wants to. I have been calling Samaritans. My sister is not doing to bad but still sad