A-S warrior

And me too.

Darkshine gone, lancslad gone, and now me. I'm at a point in my life where i have everything to achieve and much to gain, and i have to avoid negitive forces. I have to stay focused, i want to achieve my potential.

My two best friends on this and any forum have gone, i my mind, there the two pillars that were keeping me here, now they have gone.

the final straw was last night, when it was a choice between staying true to my friends, or my duties. friendship won.

This is my time now, and my time to live my life, start a familly, and reach my goals. This forum has too much negitivity, and i have to cut a finger off to save the hand.

The london meet is still on, if you want to go through with it but my posting days are over.

I would say i'm sorry but im not, i've always had a selfish side to me, it's who i am i'm affraid.

Best wishes to all.

This will be short and sweet, I am breaking my rule for you, I couldn't say nothing, you are worth too much for that and I respect you for who you are.

I know I've been part of this and I didn't intend anything, but I guess we all effect each other.

You will get what you want in life, I know it.

Best

Darkshine.

Goodness, I'm too wrung out to say anything very profound. What a day!!!! Ben, as with Mike and Darkshine, I'm devastated that you're moving on. I really am too overwhelmed to say anything with any great meaning, but please know that you will be missed. I haven't been posting much for a while now because of stuff, you know. I now have less reason than ever to start up again.

will miss all 3 of you lads on here. I'm sticking around and I would appreciate it if my friends would avoid trying to get me to take sides. so far so good.

Well I am shocked AW so sorry you feel you have to go especially when u've only been made a moderator recently. You will be missed very much but I wish you well.

To be honest, the forum was really helpful and friendly; but it turned chaotic when new people not naming names turning this forum into something negative and trolling. I am sorry your leaving. Your were a great moderator.

To be honest, the forum was really helpful and friendly; but it turned chaotic when new people not naming names turning this forum into something negative and trolling. I am sorry your leaving. Your were a great moderator.

''New people not naming names '' and ''trolling'', your opinion is your opinion but define the ''trolling''

May I ask who you are referring to? I assume I might be lumped into that, given that I'm new and I hold opinions that perhaps don't represent yours?

Another question, how can someone be a great moderator if they were only in the role for a few days!? He had the potential to be a great moderator but he didn't stick around long enough for that to be a possibility.

May I ask who you are referring to? I assume I might be lumped into that, given that I'm new and I hold opinions that perhaps don't represent yours?

Another question, how can someone be a great moderator if they were only in the role for a few days!? He had the potential to be a great moderator but he didn't stick around long enough for that to be a possibility.

Not you oakers.

He was moderating the forum even when were a member role but issues took place. I know as warrior for a while now I remember from when he started

I think you're need to elaborate a bit more as I'm also new and I'm wondering if I have done something wrong without realizing?

I do apologize in advance if I have.

Not you oakers.

He was moderating the forum even when were a member role but issues took place. I know as warrior for a while now I remember from when he started

I'd definitely be interested to see who these new people who are trolling then... I've not seen people newer than me doing so?

How does someone moderate in a member role? I'm confused?

Not the helpful ones but the ones who are causing conflict

There wasn't hardly any around very much and he kept things going smoothly and not cause confluct

Edited by Special_talent123

Not you either

Thanks goodness for that. :) I was worried as you didn't acknowledge my post in your thread but then again I do get a bit paranoid at times. hehehe :rolleyes:

Not the helpful ones but the ones who are conflicting moderators.

So because people hold a different opinion and might express that they are 'trolls'?

No it's the reaction they are coming across to other person.

I'm sorry, I've read and re-read but I don't understand.

No it's the reaction they are coming across to other person.

Would this 'other person' be you ?

Or is it you are party to other people's thoughts ?

And Matzoball I do understand what you are trying to do here, but an insinuation has been made and the insinuator has to elaborate or withdraw or else the insinuation stands as yet another thorn in the side of this forum where the knowledge exists one person at least believes certain members to be trolls not genuine posters and so will respond according to their belief which serves no one and certainly not this forum.

Where animosity exists get it out and get it sorted out as sly comments here and there are damaging to all concerned.

Truth and Honesty.

Edited by Sa Skimrande