Sa Skimrande

On other disorders and where they came from.

An interesting BBC mini series, all available on Youtube as usual, but informative nonetheless and it is called;

The Trap; What happened of our Dreams of Freedom

A series pertaining to social engineering, but what is in that series of mini documentaries is a comment regarding the growth of all the disorders that we know now like ; BPD, ADD, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, GAD depression and many others and more importantly, where they originated and why.

Now it is usual that when I want to find out about something free of bias I look to edges of a subject, even other subjects that overlap for I am fully aware of bias because bias some people's livelihoods depend on it and there the interest in promoting what will keep them in employment.

So, make of this what you will ;

- watch from time point 07:14

And up to time point 08:00 on the link below ;

And there find that elusive question again ;

What is normal.

i think this is an "interesting" subject topic of where each co-morbid related conditions overlap or become seperate conditions on there own ... it is find out the 'true' source behind the mental health conditions and also where neurological /developmental "spectrum" long line of ever exisitng and ending continue onto mental health 'spectrum' of conditions which also now being added to 'everyday' along with ASC's too!

XKLX

* too waffly for me too techinical in wording so i lost all plot of what trying to say gets complicated did try hard lost trail of the you tube video when reach that stage get fed up ,bored! Lol :P

XKLX

http://www.naturalnews.com/020227_ADHD_psychiatry.html

What do you make of this?

What future awaits us......?

The war time generation have been living longer so everybody assumes ours will also....but they grew up on simple healthy food and not too much of it. Clean water. Cleaner air. Far far less environmental and medical poisons. We are not that generation. Maybe ours will not be so lucky.

Where do all these disorders come from? The same place infertility, sickness, war and famine is coming from I suspect.....

It would be nice to be content with ignorance. How sad to be right when you want to be wrong.