smileyK

did anyone else watch fat &back last night???

i found this VERY interesting watch indeed as he 'physically fit ' guy internally and externally he decided to make BIG decision in seeing what true obesity would do to you in a year (12 months) then try to go back to the average 'normal' weight he was to start with .

also interesting to see how his mind set completely shifted negatively (depression,comfort/emotional eating pattern emerging) was quite interesting to watch develop quite rapid,fast and sudden over time how the 'fast,convient food he was eating also affected his mood state made him tired,irritable moody/snappy ... he did realise within this challenge true extent of motivation /determination needed to keep up in this obesity /weight loss battle within! i was sucked into this programme totally agreed with conclusions reached at the end m

also doctor he saw told him to back off from this unusual weight experiment as he effecting him that much doctor more worried /concerned about his current mental health state (depression , way he saw himself (self -image /body -image).proves and shows how weight issues of any extreme /kind/scale and opposite ends (obesity -anorexia) both have extreme control over thoughts and mental health state this just showed /proved it even more!

now know how my personal experiences/issues have come from ,from educating myself from this actual programme! wasn't going to watch it quite glad i stayed the pace and actually did now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PJFATANDBACK

XKLX

Looks like this would have been very interesting. I've just done a search on my telly for it and it doesn't look like its being repeated sadly.

oakers - *look out for it still as maybe repeated later on this week ... as quite common for this to happen! don't give up on that you've missed it that's it as pretty sure/positive it will be repeated at later date whether today,tomorrow etc

XKLX