hello

im simon im also new, i dont have a diagnosis but all my scores on tests have shown 99% possiblity. i have been, in my opinion wrongly, diagnosed as schizoid personality. this is an opinion of "professionals", cant wait for the brain scan thing to become available. if i had a diagnosis i think my life would be a little easier.

im 32 and have been struggling all my life. i have been able to gain employment without too much fuss though i struggle to keep it. im trying to complete a level 3 course in electronic engineering and i want to start an hnc. it costs alot but may give me the opportunity to move into a better job.

recently things have been going down hill, although that is not new. i have been getting worse for a long time. i have no enthusiasm, motivation or confidence. im always getting stuck in a situation i cant emotionally handle. i dont sleep most nights as i worry about work and the situations there. i dont really have any friends as the social aspect winds me up, i feel i can be there for support and basic conversation but i find it difficult to laugh or make a joke. or one they may find funny.

recently had some more road rage, some guy tried cutting me off. he actually tried to slow me down, he stopped on the roundabout and got out of his car shouting "oi, come here" (with absenities). i drove onto the roundabout, he followed and again cut in front of me, i managed to get away. then, a little later in the day i got some abuse from some other guy.

for some reason i tend to get alot of insults from people. i try to dress neatly and in some kind of fashion.

Edited by matzoball
Any posts which are deemed to contain inference of personal intent to self-harm and/or suicide will be removed from the forum and that person will be contacted via the pm system with advice on where to seek appropriate help.