smileyK

why feel so bad guilty spending my "savings"! lol

I know how pathetic silly stupid this actually sounds but feel so guilty bad for touching "my own savings" that going lower needs to slow build up but keep thinking to myself that's what true meaning of savings is dip in when struggling and needed as can always put it back where it belongs that's what it there for! Anyone else that way too?! Lol ;p XKLX

Savings exist to experience a special thing or tide one over in bad times it is a reservoir one may tap into when the need arises like no money but be glad you have savings to tap into, many do not and really struggle to survive in real and I mean real hardship where the basics of life itself are threatened in this twenty first century first world country.

But it is worth remembering, it is only money and money can be made again if you have the capability, money is the root to all evil.

Hi smiley you shouldn't be worried about spending some of the money you have saved, it is your money after all and there's nothing wrong with treating yourself once in a while, we all love a good shopping spree don't we us girls :-)

But it is worth remembering, it is only money and money can be made again if you have the capability, money is the root to all evil.

Actually the correct quotation is "The love of money is the root of all evil" (emphasis mine). (I Timothy ch 6 v 10)

Feel like high of spending money is closely linked and connected like Special Talent raised/mentioned that main part of my high mood in Mental Health issues! XKLX