atlantis

(Late) Introduction :D

Hi all!

I've posted on the forum a few times, but have never properly introduced myself, so here goes :D

I'm 22, female, late diagnosed aspie (got my dx the day after my 21st birthday). Was recently told I have ADHD but I remain sceptical...

Totally obsessed with TV series'- especially the long-running US ones. X Files, Stargate, Buffy, Angel, Revenge, American Horror Story... I won't give you the full list, it's a long one haha. Big sci-fi fan (2001 Space Odyssey and the original Solaris AWESOME). Wide-ranging taste in music. Huge martial arts enthusiast- kickboxing, jeet kune do, eskrima, muay thai etc etc (participating rather than watching) I train up to 16hrs/week and it's massively helped with confidence-building and controlling OCD behaviours, and life in general lol.

Full-time I'm a fine art student, although I'm blatantly on the wrong course since I'm like the least artistic person ever! (I can draw well, but turns out that's not the same as being creative :P )

Oh and I have awesome bright orange hair :D

So yeh, that's me! I'm looking forward to getting more involved with the forum and chatting to you all :D xx

Edited by atlantis

Hi Atlantis

Welcome to the forum! I'm an ex Fine Art Student who quite likes a lot of sci-fi too.

Lynda :)

Hi atlantis welcome to this forum, looking forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Hi and welcome to the forum, i enjoy embroidery in my spare time and im a star trek fan as my user name indicates lol.

That's ok atlantis, we always give our new members a very warm welcome on here :=)