ash1990

happy days :o)

For the first time since he was 6 weeks old i have be allowed to pick dylan up and cuddle him granted its coz hes ill but even then he normally doesnt let me and he slept in my arms for a little while :) such a happy mummy today xx

Edited by ash1990

I always remember a day nine years ago, actually it was my lad's tenth birthday. We were out playing at the park and he tripped and banged his face straight into a pole. As soon as he'd done it he picked himself up, turned around and ran straight to me crying. Quite normal behaviour, you'd think? Well, it was the first time EVER that he had run to me for comfort when he'd hurt himself. Usually, if he was hurt he would run away or run in panicked circles and I'd have to actually run after him to catch him and try to comfort him. Even now I get a lump in my throat thinking of him running into my arms crying, what a strange memory to make me smile!

Of course, for weeks he had two massive black eyes and I was embarrassed to walk around with him, looked like he'd been punched in the face, but it was worth it.....sort of!

~ Mel ~

Thats a lovely story Mel, I feel a lump in my throat I know exactly how you feel :-)

great to share happy memories on here. Just moved house and im very happy.

Aww that is such a touching story you must ov been soo happy in a round about way :) its amazing isnt when u reach for you dylan doesnt do it with me but will his dad sometimes :o) keep sharin happy smiley storys xxx