smileyK

valentine day!

Haven't got a valentine don't believe in "this day" as such as I personally believe it more about spending quality time with close family and friends! - special people in your lives! Just doesn't count/mean as "partners" but hoping next year I'll have "real valentine" of my own - mine! As do get lonely lot! I going out for meal with my twin brother tonight as he split up with his girlfriend and already booked the meal at pub down the road from us! So cheer him up still going in her place! XKLX

Fools believe in valentines day, it is after all another buyfest, one of those situations where people feel compelled to buy for those they love just on this one day, where I say if you can't say what needs to be said on any other day then what's the point.

ASD and loneliness go hand in hand, learn to value your own company and you will be better equipped for the future.

I do in many ways think that Valentines Day is just another way of making money for business but it is good to have a day to remember that your loved ones are special. Hubby and I do give each other something on Valentines Day - he gives me a card and flowers and I get him a card and a small gift - but it would be completely meaningless if we didn't tell each other we appreciate and love each other all throughout the year. It is just another day after all! I do understand your sentiments Sa Skimrande...

Enjoy your meal out Smiley :)

I didn't celebrate it, even though I'm in a relationship. I'd rather celebrate dates that have some personal significance, plus the way Valentine's Day has become is insensitive to those who are single not through choice. Apparently it's one of the busiest times of year for the Samaritans :(

Edited by Aeolienne