Bill1995

new here

Hello guys!

im new round here 17 year old guy diagnosed with aspergers around 2 years ago after a false diagnostic of anexiety etc. it came around after my dad was also diagnosed, i also suffer from depression and i would just like some people who properly understand to talk to!

Bill

Hi Bill

Welcome to the forum!

Lynda :)

Hi and welcome I was diagnosed age 16

Hello guys!

im new round here 17 year old guy diagnosed with aspergers around 2 years ago after a false diagnostic of anexiety etc. it came around after my dad was also diagnosed, i also suffer from depression and i would just like some people who properly understand to talk to!

Bill

Hello Bill!

It's nice to have you on this forum.

I am approaching 29 years old and was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (AS) at 7. The tragedy for me at the time was that the condition was almost unheard of and people understood very, very, very little (if anything) about my true needs. Developing into what I am today has been a very long and painful process! My depression, from which I am yet to emerge, began to bite when I was about 16 and has caused me mass devastation to overcome.

I know what it's like to grow up as an Aspie, what with being one myself, and just how vulnerable this can truly make you feel. I therefore believe I can help prevent you going through the same thing I have been through (on the negative side) and so further enable you to prosper in your chosen field in the future. I am sure beyond all reasonable doubt that you have better opportunities for personal and social development than I had as a youth. One of the last things in my books is for you to inadvertently walk or fall into the same trap I did.

You can tell me whatever you like whenever you like.

Kind Regards

Gareth Parkin.