smileyK

emotional rollercoaster ride! ;(

Does being in emotional rollercoaster - trapped and crushed count for anything if had physical pain it be medicated or sorted via surgery but with emotional turmoil /confusion plod on trying to do best to 'heal' get on?! Should I just pleased everyone shut up get on?! What do you think?! XKLX

Yes, emotional pain is just as important to heal as physical pain - it just needs a different response, such as counseling or therapy. Suppressing/trapping emotional pain is not really a good idea, and may make things worse. Shutting up and getting on with it isn't really a healthy way to deal with emotional pain, and talking to the wrong people about isn't a good idea either. It sounds like you need to see a professional, but you could try self-help or by reaching out to someone you know is sympathetic.

Edited by positive_about

I can't seem to 'heal' or 'move on' constantly 'trapped' suffocated by "pressure" emotional state/issues put me under! I've tried all three options given self-help , sympathetic 'listening ear' (friend/s or auntie etc) and professional (CBT ,behaviour modification,family therapy sessions,grief counselling) had it all over years ... But still left what had before emotional deep complicated issues! Not cleared up still there ever present! ;(

Smiley, without going into this too much as we have had this discussion before - the reason your troubles don't get resolved is because you don't tell the professionals everything. Write down what you feel, and that way the next time you go to the psychologist or whomever it is that you see - you will have it all there and they can start fixing all the deep stuff.

I HAVE NOW informed them of "everything" being worried /scared about going back on medication (anti-D's) incase get back in same state of mind and situation I am being OPEN and honest feel can't do much more now!

Can you take supplements? eg 5htp, b vitamins, taurine to help with the anxiety and depression?

I agree with Trekster about supplements. Look closer into your life style: what you eat and how you sleep. I go to Pilates then swimming twice a week, but feel that I need to do more hours to bust my endorphin production. Some of our ladies are doing 2-3 classes a day 4 days in a week. There’re no unimportant issues – think strategically in “can do” language.

SmileyK you need to "let go" of some of this emotional "baggage". This is choking you and stopping you from moving on.

Work on one small thing at a time...i.e take baby steps rather than trying to tackle everything at once.