Sign in to follow this  
RYOUNG78

Fettish

Hi there - there is no proven link as far as I know, NT people have them too.

Since this is a forum that is used by all ages, please keep this discussion clean? Thanks!

I looked up the definition of this word to try to find out exactly what you may mean by your question and there seemed to be 2 meanings: the attribution of religious or mystical significance to an inanimate object or a course of action to which one has an irrational and excessive commitment. Which one do you mean?

I liked soft furnishings, as child parents had velvet curtains in lounge and I liked the way you could rub with hand and it altered way pile sat-like a hoover on deep pile carpet.

I liked soft furnishings, as child parents had velvet curtains in lounge and I liked the way you could rub with hand and it altered way pile sat-like a hoover on deep pile carpet.

Oh, what bliss. Remember doing this a lot when I was little.... I loved making lines in fabrics with a pile and skimming my hands over the top!