INimz1995

My Story

Hello.

My names Naomi,

im 17 going on 18 this april.

i was diagnosed with aspergers when i was 12 been finding it really hard. been i got to college and study horse, finished now.

anyway my dad told me about this site as i dont get out much and find it hard making friends. that's all bye.

Edited by trekster
Edited to remove personal information

Hi Nimz

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Lynda :)

Hi Nimz

As I explained to you in PM, posts can be edited for good reason, one of them to ensure the safety of our members as this is an open forum. Obviously, it is your own choice if you do not feel this applies to you.

Lynda

Hi Nimz, welcome back to the forum.

The reason your post was edited was because you had personal information as was explained by Lyndalou - however as you say it is your choice whether or not you put up your skype name.

The reason we take out identifying information like that is because it can potentially lead to a bad situation. It's not to censor you, or anything like that. If you are happy leaving that in there fine, but we can't take responsibility for anything that happens once people leave the site.