Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Sramblox

Hello Everyone. It seems like years since i dropped by. I do occasionally log in to check everyone is ok. So i am here really to tell you all about a new and exiting game which could be on the market with your help.

The Game has been created by my Brother (who has OCD) and my 14 year old son (who has asperger's) and it is called Scramblox. In a nutshell scramblox is a board game based upon colour matching and sequencing and we believe the game assists in the development of hand eye coordination, motor skills, cognitive reasoning, sequencing, matching, sorting and ordering.

As the game uses colours it does not exclude players on language or educational ability. Scramblox is a fun colourful game that is easy to understand and play

We believe it will be of benefit to anyone with Autism, Asperger's, learning difficulties, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculla, Dyspraxia, OCD and Depression.

We will be thoroughly testing the game in the next two weeks so if you would like to help us bring this game to the market then please help us by Liking, commenting and sharing our page which can be found here..http://www.facebook.com/Scramblox . or follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/Scramblox We re currently developing a website so i will update you on progress when anything happens.

As some of you may know I educate my Children at home and have done so for the last 5 Years and 3 months. When i first started, this site was amazing for help and advice. I hope you will all help me and Kieran now as he really has come a long way.

many thanks and take care. x