trekster

Happy world autism day

Happy world autism day April 1st, Happy Easter as well to all on here.

:party::eat::gather:

That was someone's idea of a sick joke, wish he wasn't running the country.

in appreciation for world autism day, my personal thoughts.

What he has taught me.

to be tough when looking at some issues, because dwelling won't change anything. mostly to be carefree as much as you can be. because moments are what make up our memories, and create our lives. leaving the washing up to go outside and play with the kids won't have a lasting effect on our home, but it might on our children because they will remember their mummy laughing with them, instead of them forgetting about being told to 'hang on a min'. most of all he teaches me I am lucky, very lucky because I am in control of me and where I want my life to go, I can make a choice for myself every single day and choose to be grateful and happy and he reminds me if I don't like something, it can be changed, its never the end of the world. his autisms has taught me this because its all I've known from the minute I was born and because I know he doesn't have that freedom that I have, and he can still smile. so so will I x

Happy world autism day folks - a big hug to all those affected by autism.

Trekster did you see the Star Trek program on channel 5 tonight, if not go on demand 5 on iplayer, its all about when Gene Roddenbury created Star Trek..