smileyK

find out if get job either mon/tues

Find out if I have got lunchtime supervisor job position either tomorrow or tuesday been LONG WEEKEND :( so hard to wait round! Feels like stuck! Either way right now so difficult to bear all this change together trying to get my head around it!

Well didn't find out anything today! ... So hoping I hear sometime tomorrow fingers X hey hate waiting around feel stuck in middle right now! Just want to know! XKLX

Edited by trekster

Hi smiley hope you hear tomorrow, it's not nice to have to wait around. My fingers are crossed for you. :-)

My anxiety and stress levels can't take much more lately even though on anti -depressants (50mg) want to know either way! Not wait! I want that phone call today before my parents go on holiday for two weeks to Turkey tomorrow morning so I'm MUM for two weeks to my twin (deaf -blind) brother cooking washing! Etc!

Hi smiley I'm sure the phone will ring today hopefully sooner rather that later. Try and keep yourself busy, to take your mind off. When you are busy you don't have time to keep thinking as much. :-)

Hi smiley any news yet?

Edited by trekster

i got a phone call this morning -when walking to my current work! I GOT THE JOB the company emailed my two (personal and current boss) referencees read one! can't believe it still in SHOCK! had lots of texts ,messages on facebook etc so pleased and chuffed going out for meal tonight with my twin brother as he got good results in his assignment! so GOOD NEWS all way round! and got to wait for phone call from company to see when she wants me there to do line CRB she had really positive feedback from two room ladies which observed my interaction and communication with the children! :)

Fantastic news smiley I am so pleased for you, congratulations you totally deserve it and good on your brother for getting good results. Enjoy your meal out tonight. :cheers:

thanks for all congratulations and well done!!! means alot -manager of nursery rang me this morning and asked me when could come in to fill in revelant paperwork (online CRB) so got to bring identity paperwork along ( bank statement ,wage slip etc) and an mini induction tomorrow morning at 10-12pm as 2 references came back quick as yesterday it all happened to fast and quick -so rapid like whirlwind but glad i'm going straight from one (Current) nursery job to another (new) one! as me waiting around until nursery closed would make me more anxious ,restless and stressed so this is 'best' outcome as such

i leave current nursery on 24th May (next Friday) and start new nursery job on 28th May (have bank hols is closed)

i'm handing in my week's notice tomorrow afternoon sometime wrote it out on computer ,parents helped me draft the notice letter before they went away to help me structure correctly! just typed it up and just got to print out the notice letter!

can't wait to update my parents when they ring tonight they be SO pleased that i'm another step forward now! all in process/motion considering i haven't had that long to digest and process this sudden situation

XKLX

Hi smiley I'm sure your Mum and Dad will be very pleased for you. :-) Roll on the 28th!

Congratulations on your new job.

Good luck for the 28th Smiley let us know how your first day goes :-)

Hope your first day goes well smiley, can't wait to hear all about it :-)