Psychotic Big Brother

Just landed...

I just got here. I have been on WrongPlanet for years but was looking for something less global. Anyway I am diagnosed Asperger's and would like to fit in here. Music and computers are my big passion. I do go on other forums but a lot of the time feel like people don't get me? Then if you tell someone about autism they can think Iike it is some kind of excuse for when you get things wrong? And at WrongPlanet a lot of people they seem to want to moan about their condition a lot where I find that boring, I try and concentrate on the things I can do over what I can't. We are all different and it's not our fault! So I looked at this board and decided to join and hope to take part when I can. I live in the south of England and I have a cat, she is great company and we are very close. I only have one group I go to every week, it is run by Wessex Autism. We do activities there like yoga and table tennis and arts and crafts.

Edited by Psychotic Big Brother

Hi and welcome

I run social groups in Bristol and bath with 3 other friends.

Hi and welcome

I run social groups in Bristol and bath with 3 other friends.

Thanks trekster.

I read that as "I run social groups in Bristol and bath with 3 other friends."

So my main concern was, is the bath really big enough. :lol:

Edited by Psychotic Big Brother

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy your time on here, we are a great bunch of people. :D