Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

does anyone live?

In the west midlands I would love to speak to someone in my situation who lives in my area, or perhaps you would like to write to me as a pen pal.

most of my friends dont understand living with AS and the difficulties it brings with days out etc. :wub:

Hi Elaine1,

My ds's occupational therapist linked me up with a girl round the corner who's ds is about same age as mine. Also ages ago the EP said if I wanted she could link me up with someone with ASD child in mainstream school as it can be a lonely path sometimes!

If you have EP/SALT/OT or any other professional maybe you could say you would be interested in chatting to a parent in similar siutation and if she knows anyone suitable may be she could ask them would they be interested?

HTH

Elaine

Contact a Family are very good for linking you up with someone locally. It really helps to share knowledge of what's available in your area and how to go about accessing it.

Hi Elaine1

Where in the west midlands roughly? PM, I dont mind as I have lots of family that live up birmingham and go up there now and again to visit. I dont know of any support groups up there but im here anytime for a chat.

Take care

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

oh thanks for all yr replies :lol:

we live in the black country B)

Hi Elaine,

I am a 37 old male who was diagnosed With AS in June. I live in Smethwick. I have been reading a lot about AS and cannot say if I am of any help to you, but I am very happy to talk to you. Just PM me.

Tradester.

Edited by tradester

no not tipton, dudley. ty for all yr replies B)