ryder

new here

Hi all New to the site hope to try and make some friends for me and my son , I am 39 and my son is 14 , we both have aspergers , my son is having probs at school which we are now sorting out and my marriage is falling apart after 20 years so I am at my wits end and just wanted to know has anyone else had marriage probs after getting diagnosed , thanks

Nick

Hi Nick welcome to this forum. So sorry to hear about your marriage problems, and sorry that I cannot relate to this but I'm sure there are others on here that can.

Hi there thanks for replying , just did not know where to go and found this site, am going to have a proper look around it later see what info maybe helpfull

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick hope you enjoy your look round the site, I'm sure you will find out some useful information.

Hello

There is at least another person who mentioned marital problems and eventually coming to an amicable divorce I think in the 'aspergers and lying' thread.

Hi thanks for replying , I hope we dont divorce its been twenty years this year we have four kids two with special needs (I have a younger daughter with down syndrome ) it's like we have drifted apart , I just can't imagine life not living with my children I am also very close to my son ,my older two daughters have flown the nest lol , she says she won't make it difficult and wants me in the kids lives ...... Maybe we do a open thing who knows