Ellie-chan

New Here (Kinda)

Hey guys, i'm Ellen (you could've probably guessed from my username) and i'm 17 years old. Funny thing is i joined a few weeks back and forgot to even introduce myself, it seems i have a 5 second memory :D By the way, if anyone wants to talk to me about Batman and DC comics then feel free, i adore them!

Hi Ellie you are very welcome to this site. Tell us a bit about yourself :-)

Hi and welcome, what sort of stories have you written? ie which genre.

A support worker of mine has done his art dissertation on comics. Im also a big superman fan and really enjoyed the new film.

Hi JeanneA, i love drawing, listening to music and writing stories- and i love watching superhero movies!

Hey Trekster, i've written a story about my own superhero and her adventures in the DC universe =) Superman is awesome! I've seen the new film as well and it's great, i would recommend watching some DC Animated Original Movies, there are a few superman films i think you'll like. There's one about supergirl's origin, and one about where lex luthor frames superman for murder, i really enjoyed them :P

Hi Ellie and welcome :)

I love superheros too! Batman is my favourite however, I also really enjoy X-Men, the Avengers (Hulk), fantastic 4...

Do you like things like: Fringe, X-files, 4400, Heroes, Warehouse 13, Buffy etc too?

K

Hi Echo, i love Buffy! Buffy vs Dracula is one of my favorite episodes =D I watch X-Files and Heroes too, and i really like Marvel (i can't wait for Thor 2 to come out). I've heard of the other ones but i never really got round to watching them, Batman's my favorite too, he has the best villains ever! I've heard a rumor that there is a new Justice League film coming out :D

Same here - can't wait for Thor 2 to come out :)

Too right - Batman has the best villains ever!

However, I hate the way Bane was portrayed in the last film (his voice is too comical for me to take anything he says seriously).

In regards to Buffy, I can't really choose a favourite episode. But, I have to say that "Normal Again" and "Hush" are in my top 5.

Justice League - I hope they do it justice XD lol

I know, Bane's voice makes him sound like; 1. he's a polite Englishman and 2. he's Darth Vader =D

Edited by trekster

Going to see 'the wolverine' with some friends this week.

Ellie ,Have you seen any of the DC animated films??

Hi Mutts, i've seen a lot of the dc animated movies, apart from the green lantern ones and short movies :D The batman ones are my favorite :bat: what about you? have you seen any?

'the wolverine; is an excellent film although I cant remember the details now because it was so long ago. im also eagerly waiting to see 'Thor 2'.

I also enjoy fantasy type stuff such as trading cards games. ive played 'saboteur', 'magic the gathering' and tried a few others. ive also played star trek card games which can be quite complicated to learn. I also have played a few 'magic the gathering' games on the pc. Also got some 'star trek' games.

There are some books aimed at young people and adolescents about autism. Feel free to ask for specific titles if you're interested.