Sign in to follow this  
jadeedaj

How do you know you have Autistic behaviour

How do you know you have autistic mannerisms. Did you know it yourself, or did someone else ask if you had it ?

I was watching a video about it, an all I could see was my mother. Then I wondered about me too.

In class if I open my mouth, I feel people analyse me, so I try to remain invisible, then people leave me alone. I like being alone. I keep this mental diary of disasters in my life and think about why it was a disaster, ten I comeback to this not knowing, but seeing my Mother in that video it makes me feel sad, and curious.

Are you okay today, do you feel better, knowing there is a situation that makes you feel different.

Edited by trekster

Others tell you they notice certain traits and from there you're sucked into an infinite void from which you will never escape.

But if you stop struggling and just accept you suddenly realise that it's not that bad and in fact is quite empowering.

Edited by Mike_GX101

I didn't notice it in my own behaviour; accordingly, I got my dx only after my son got his. Looking back, it explains quite a lot. But I don't know what I'd have done if I had known then.