Sign in to follow this  
Tanya52

PROS & CONS of social networking

Dear All,

Really need to start building from scratch my first social network for going a freelancer.

Look, do I really need to tell you how much I don‘t like the whole idea? BUT (here it comes!) just because the whole concept is a package deal with some cyber-bullying & time wasters, I’m not going to neglect such a powerful tool.

Every contribution with your tips on PROS & CONS of social networking will be gracefully appreciated. X

Hi Special Talent,

Thanks for your contribution.

My biggest obstacle is that I’m straggling with the whole concept of cyber-friendship/acquaintance/key-pallship because my experience of cyber networking is not the happiest one. 8 years ago I tried really hard on Yahoo Groups !

I don’t know the real number of people who’d stick around for longer than a year on this very network, but I guarantee that it’s quite high. 99% Perhaps?

So I’m repacking my questions!

How can Aspy succeed on a cyber-dream factory ?

effectively using social networking is a big job.

it take alot of time and dedication to build up the level of content needed to get and keep those visitors.

good place to start might be youtube. if you can commit to 1 video a week in 1 year you'll have 52 vids online

you could back it up with a bit of twitter and facebook.

the best option is to combine the all those mediums to get the most followers.

Hi Seeto,

Thanks for your tips! Just as I thought it seems a very laborious activity. Hope it worth it. Yep.