Sign in to follow this  
Gary Beckwith

Autism Service Quality

Hello everyone,

I had some great advice and support from my first post on this forum (which seems like a long time ago). I have been working hard since then and am nearly at a point where the Autism Service Quality website will be launched!

The Autism Service Quality website will be a free resource for the autism community, and will work a bit like TripAdvisor and similar sites (but with a twist). There is still some testing to do on the site so please get in touch if you would like to help by giving feedback.

Before the website launches I have set up a facebook page that describes what I am trying to achieve from it and generate interest! It will only be successful if people see value in it.

Please take a look at the facebook page and read the 'about' link, and 'Like' the page if you like it!

I would appreciate as many 'what matters most' comments as possible, to give the page a good head start: https://www.facebook.com/autismservicequality

Please share the facebook page link with people that you think might be interested.

Thank you,

Gary