Sign in to follow this  
TFD92

Hey, new here!

Hi Everbody, it's great to be on here!

I'm 20 years old from Sunderland.

From the ages of 4 to 16 I visited with a paediatrician for the analysis of apparent Aspergers Syndrome.. however I was in the end discharged without a diagnosis of anything. Nonetheless, I lived through life feeling a bit "different" and out of place with other people, but at the same time possessing a lot of abilities which AS people don't have.. such as normal communication and social skills, ability to read others (identifying body, tone of voice and facial expressions), discern others and stuff like that.

The whole process and experience of my life has led me to be interested in Aspergers syndrome, especially in meeting and helping out those who do have a diagnosis of it. I want to be able to stand up for the rights and for the support of them. Life is a challenge when you suffer from this and the world does not often unederstand how you think.

So I'm here to be involved and to get to know everyone!

Hi TFD92, welcome to the forum :) Its great you want to reach out and help others affected by AS, your own insight and understanding will be really useful to others.