aspieabstractartist

Hi everyone. I'm new here.

Hi, I've recently joined this forum so would like to introduce myself. My name is Charlie, I'm 56 yrs old. (but don't act my age). I have just been diagnosed with Asperger's. It went virtually unnoticed until now as I've always been quite eccentric. I don't work full time now as I have Fibromyalgia. I am an artist (or try to be). I've had a few exhibitions and been employed as a resident artist in a private school. I'm presently making some new art and building a body of work so I can exhibit again soon. I Live in Cornwall uk and would like to meet others nearby so we could meet up sometimes. I'm also interested in meeting any other artists on here. actually, I'd like to meet absolutely anyone who wants to chat.

best wishes to all.

:D:thumbs:;)

And...BOOOM >:D<<'>

Hello and welcome

I'm into cross stitch embroidery and I also have fibromyalgia (amongst other things mentioned in my signature).

HI there and welcome, just wrapping up with the psychologist myself, 51yo here.

Not arty really, others disagree as I love photography and occasionally produce a few nice images. Not a natural eye, I have to work at it. ;)

BOOM back my friend, whatever it means! ................. :peace: