Sign in to follow this  
tinytrace

hi all

not been here for such a long time now not really sure why just lost track of everything really changed computers and lost the web address

anyway the reason i am back is i was hunting the web for some help and this forum came up and i was really pleased to have found it again (and impressed with myself for remembering my user name and pass lol)

a little boring background now:

i have 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls, 2 of my boys have forms of autism the eldest has aspergers and the other has dyspraxia and they are 22 and 17 my eldest daughter is 23 and has ceribal palsy and the others a boy 20 and a girl 16 are 'N.T'

im acctually back not because of any of mine but because of my 16 yr dd's boyfriend he is 18 and he came to live with us when he was 16 he has epylepsy and they are now testng him for aspergers (which he s not taking too well at all tbh)

anyway enough for now im sure i wll be posting alot more for help advice or even just support as right now i really need it

sorry for waffling

tracey x