Spectre

Hello

Hello forum. I'm new here, signed up as im not as social as i used to be, I feel like my aspergers has taken control of me even more lately im 26 years old and have depression and some other learning difficulties aswel as an off and on anxiety. It sucks. I dunno why but i have just become 10x less social than i was. Anyway. im a sound engineer, technician and artist. i have alot of interests. I find my aspergers is incredibly complex and the mainstream seem to have a strange, inaccurate view of it. life to me is an insane labyrinth. Heh. Hope to find some cool stuff

Hello and welcome

I can identify with the insane labyrinth of life. I decided sometime ago to cut out foods that were causing me so much anxiety

and other yukky symptoms. I went off gluten and dairy. I am now off soya, aspartame, msg and pineapple as well. The pineapple is

for the EDS). I have read up on aspergers and got a degree in autism.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Its been a challenge for me to navigate through life, it's been a torturous labyrinth! You just find your own way through it though, even if its the long way round - its good to enjoy the scenic route anyway.

Great attitude there positive about.

Aspie life sure is a labyrinth, I'll add that taking the "scenic route" as snowdon says, gives you more time to learn about yourself, painful I know but the light does get brighter my friend.

Possibly you need to get back to basics, learn what you can and can't do so you can manage your Aspergers better again. And try not to beat yourself up.

Oh and don't forget the Aspie strengths that many neurotypicals lack, it's an elite club!

Welcome.