Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

concerta XL

seen psychiatrist from community mental health team yesterday had an appointment to discuss ADHD medications came to decision, conclusion when seen clinical nurse that concerta ,the psychiatrist fax over a letter explaining direction of medication .doctors rang me tonight saying that prescription is ready to be picked up! seeing clinical nurse again on next Wednesday ( 12th February) to see how progressing on medication so hopefully that be long enough to tell if anything is working to feeling more settled and relaxed!

XKLX

now currently this week on 26mg for a week worth then onto 36mg next week starting on Saturday morning found good signs already pointing in right direction even though early days. see positive impact /difference now feel more settled, calmer can think clearer too , amazing already saw clnical nurse last Wednesday afternoon and she is pleased with overall progress since been on these . my moods are more levelled out ,stable so all rounder to be honest! , I've been told the normal more effective is 36mg I've been informed , and so far no real side effects again good! ;) and also considering works near enough straight away over night!

XKLX

After

I've been told the normal more effective is 36mg

After perseverance and help from my GP, I've been taking Concerta XL 36 mg. I agree with you about the settled and calmer benefits. Your post is over a year old, so I wonder if you have an update.