deeejar

Hello........................again

Hello everyone!

I am not a brand new member here, but have been away from here for well........years! Very anti-social I know, but I do admit to having many asd type characteristics so can only say that I just could not post unless I had to. I am hopng to overcome that now, but well, don't really know what more to say about that one, except sorry and will make more of an effort from now on.

Anyway I have two boys on the spectrum, and possibly another one.

Have been refused assessment like so many others right now it seems!

i am riding by the skin of my teeth at the moment trying to get my appeal in by the time limit but so difficult with packed days, non-sleeping children and husband that does nothing to help....but that is another topic altogether.....

So stressed, and glad to be back!

Hello, Welcome back to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time at the moment. I can't offer any advice except to say that you need to have some time to relax a little. I have found that myself although I'm in different circumstances to you. (I have Asperger's myself) You have done the right thing in coming back to this forum so that's a step in the right direction. I hope things work out for you. Take care. Charles.