Sign in to follow this  
hev

stevies birthday

my steve is 12 today and i looked at him opening his cards etc,hes towering over me now but hes still my baby,it dont matter how old they get or how much grief thet cause us(!)they still our babies arent they,it feels like yesterday i had him,im all sentimental today,make the most of it,i will be ranting tomorrow!!

I always used to criticise my Mum for moaning on about our Birthday really being her day but you can't help but remember every contraction or other episode of the day.

Happy DELIVERY day Mum

Happy BIRTHDAY Steve

:bday::balloon:

HI HEV YOU THINK ITS BAD TO FEEL LIKE THAT WAIT TILL HE IS 18 MY ELDEST WAS LAST DEC I COULDNT STOP HAVING TEARS IN MY EYES JUST LOOKING AT HIM HE WAS SUCH A POORLY BABY 4 WEEKS EARLY AND WEIGHING A HEALTHY 6IBS4OZS NOW HE IS 6FT2IN AND SUCH ALOVELY LAD I GIVE HIM MERRY HELL ALL THE TIME ITS BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM TO DO SO WELL FOR HIMSELF HE IS TRAINING TO BECOME A CARPENTER BUT IS IN BETWEEN JOBS HOPE HE MAKES IT MUST STOP RABBITING HE HAS JUST BROUGHT HIS WASHING DOWN AND I GAVE HIM SOME OF THESE :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: BUT I LOVE HIM AAAAAAAH! KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX

Happy Birthday Steve!!!

I know how you feel, its my sons 20th birthday tomorrow.... I cant believe this time 20 years ago I was still pregnant and feeling like a beached whale.

Happy days.

AWW know how u feel, my Tom is 12 too, he towers over me too!!

but i can still see the baby in him sometimes bless him.

ooh dont or ill start blubbering too!! :tearful: