Aspyjames

Hi im james 28 years old, always felt like i was diffrent and struggled with life 3 kids later 2from 1 relation that went wrong 1 from another i only get to see my youngest son because my ex dont understand, but recent diagnoses aspergers has made me understand why alot things happened and why i struggled to fit in, id love to hear some succesful people give me a good hope in life as i still not got anywere :(

Welcome James

The fact you are still trying to be there for your children proves you are a decent person who wishes to succeed.

I got my diagnosis in my late teens, I have since then moved around different educational courses and now settled on running a social group in Bath once per month.

I have been involved in various projects to do with autism as it is an interest of mine. My undergraduate degree is in autism.

Thanks for reply its good that you have interests in something like autism, im addicted to modified cars i love everything about it but expensive so i dont get to do what i love, 1 day when i finaly learn to cope with a full time job il be able to do it, im thinking going college todo welding or something but realy not sure

Sounds like an idea to try welding of that's your interest? Then you could modify cars with your welding work. Are there any welding courses at your local college?

Aspergers counts as a disability with regards to getting support in class and on your course. You could try booking an appointment with the disability advisor at your college to discuss your options.