dm2010

What is a suitable car for an Aspie ?

I've decided to celebrate 1 successful year as a business owner with a new car in the next few months. But I can't decide on what to get.

Perhaps this might be suitable. Bentley Arnage Red Label. 6.7 litre V8, 405 bhp and 0-60 in under 6 seconds, not bad for a car that weighs in at 2.5 tonnes empty. 2002 model comes in at around £20k.

bentley-arnage-tyres-and-geometry.jpg

If I don't get this, then what should I go for ?

I've decided to celebrate 1 successful year as a business owner with a new car in the next few months. But I can't decide on what to get.

Perhaps this might be suitable. Bentley Arnage Red Label. 6.7 litre V8, 405 bhp and 0-60 in under 6 seconds, not bad for a car that weighs in at 2.5 tonnes empty. 2002 model comes in at around £20k.

bentley-arnage-tyres-and-geometry.jpg

If I don't get this, then what should I go for ?

Looks like something James Bond would like ;)

Asked the leasing company what I could get for another £200 a month and of course the reply was "walk this way sir . . . . "

For now it's a 2 litre turbo diesel Vauxhall Insignia. Lots of toys and 130 mph performance if I want it. And an annoying electronic handbrake.

Gone off the idea of a fun car because it's just so damn expensive. Rather pay for just one car, that is until I have so much money that I don't care. Regrettably that day is some way off !

Is this a serious question?

I don't know how you would define a good car for an aspie - or what needs you have in a car.

But if a small car is enough for you, and you would like my recommendation, I'd buy a Ford Ka.

That's what I drive. It's a great car to drive, a decent 1.3 engines which is quite a size for such a small car, and is reliable and easy to get spare parts for when you need it. :balloon:

That's my recommendation

hello I have a automatic bmw tis a great car less stresful in traffic jams as no clutch n gear changes by the way I find this site very difficult to use or is that just me I have a/s also ocd I am waiting for a diagnosis for adhd been waiting 16 months now but at 57 does anyone really care about autisem in later adult life I don't think so nothing for us in west yorkshire rant over

Baz

Mulling over the options again . . . . I do like the Hyundai Santa Fe . . . .

Even more toys and 194 bhp performance.

Just as good as the Range Rover Evoke without the garage bills that vary from expensive to ridiculous.

I did have an old Range Rover once. It was and still is a fantastic car to drive, providing someone else is paying the bills.

Edited by dm2010