scorpileo

Just need to get this out

Im

going through a rougth patch, the docs tell me anxiety meds will it all better however they forget that I have anxiety for an actual reason, my friends seem to be abandoning me (or atleast putting me lower on thier priorities and hoping I dont notice). Also I feel friendship realy keenly so this is screwing me up rather a lot atm.

Just needed to vent

Edited by trekster

I know exactly how you feel, regarding the friends issue. I've been there more times than I like to count. Unfortunately though, at our ages, people tend to drift apart. This is where it is important to keep contact with those friends who you really care about. You might not be able to keep them all, but that's not your fault at all. People change, and their interests and priorities change with them. Just do your best to keep reaching out to them, and try not to allow yourself to become isolated.

Are you currently taking anything for anxiety like your doctors have advised? It could be that your anxiety is making things seem worse than they are, as well.

I take omega 3 oils for anxiety and taurine.