Immortal Sin

New here :)

Welcome to the forum Sam, tell us more about your interests? What did you study at college?

Hello Sam.

What field are you thinking of working in? Or is it just like literally someplace they give you pocket money for handing out leaflets? (We've all done one of those jobs, trust me)

What is your favourite hobby? Mine is writing stories and cooking food, as well as going out to eat.

Please reply so I don't look like a crazy stalker :-)

hi again sam,

i've just re- read my reply to you from a couple of days ago,

and am shocked because reading my reply now a couple of says later, I think I was quite abrupt and rude!

I'm sorry.

I'm like you- & new to this forum, so still getting my bearings,

...and it was one of those replies where I knew what I was thinking in my head, but it just didn't come over right.

(I am asperger's after all!!

if you would like to mention your interests, (like the other repliers in the forum suggest) I'll do my best to say something sensible in reply- as suggestions.

re: you being a stalker floobyfloob...

I love your posts, they make me laugh :-)

all the best.

Hey dotmarsdotcom. Just had a look at the situation here. Are you sure you weren’t trying to reassure OP (Immortal Sin) that it didn’t matter what he did in college on the basis that he was dropping out early? Because it isn’t completely clear whether OP is finishing a course successfully aged 20 or dropping out for some reason.

Edited by squeeg

nah squeeg,

I just re- read my comments, a few days later and though what the feck was I gibbering on about!

I found myself rude and ignorant, and wanted to make sure the chap knew that.

this is after all an asp forum!

I hate having aspie conditions .I always end up questioning myself.

and I like this forum that we can all be honest.

I found talking with the disability department about reducing my course to part time beneficial when I was struggling. Hope you're ok sam?

Wagwan Sam! Looking for jobs is a pain in the rear isn't it? Whatever you're looking for, good luck!