TheLogic

I'm back!

I joined a while ago but I never posted as I find it really hard to communicate with new people and I was going through a pretty rough time in my life but I'm back! :)

My name's Jordan, I'm 19 years old, Male, I come from England... Birmingham to be precise and I love Music, Gaming and Movies. I'm quite introverted and find it difficult and a bit weird to talk to random people eventhough everyone deep down strives for a bit of acceptance in life.

I hope to meet new people and just make new friends in general :)

Omigod I'm totally the same. I find it hard to talk to new people, so much so that sometimes I just stay silent and stare at them. *stalker style*

(Not that I mean to be a stalker, it just looks like that) I also find it hard to communicate when I'm angry, but recently I've learned its better out on the phone than in an angry blog which makes things awkward.

i'm still looking for a bowler hat floobyfloob.

i thought you were so cool for putting that up in your other post.

i now want a bowler hat! and i'm not going to rest till I've got one :-)

(i hear in the old days.... the taller the hat.. the higher the status.. or was that top hats?) so i'll start with a small one :-)

re: the being angry on line floobyfloob

not wise. if you do it here, it's here for ever :-( even when you aren't angry no more.

but i aint belittling angers. sometimes angers are good if they are in context :-)

"i hear in the old days.... the taller the hat.. the higher the status.. or was that top hats?) so i'll start with a small one"

Start with a modest bowler and aim for an imposing stove-pipe topper, or maybe even a bejewelled crown! :party:

ty.

i think the big be- jewelled one is never going to happen :-)

...for a start it would be to heavy to *%#! wear :-) lol

(I've read that's what the queen says about her big bling :-)

all the best

to: theLogic,

may i apologise for hijacking your thread to talk about "hats".

...taking it back to being about you though, & your original reason for this thread,

all the best and I'll hope to see you in the site cross chats.

X