Sign in to follow this  
dale5134

Assessment papers back

Just my assessment back for confirmed aspergers ( im 42 m) just wanted to ask what the scoring means for example

"AAA questionnaire scored 13 which would place him in the diagnostic aspergers range"

Thanks

are you happy with that dale?

people who usually don't know themselves deciding for you?

i think i mentioned,

after two years of waiting, i finally got one of them, to hear me out and decide.

i found Barbara very in credulous

she'd turn up to talks with me with baby sick all over her clothes. i found myself doubting her credibility.

i hope things are better these days? with these folks who do diagnosis.

u guess, so i'm just saying dale,

no one can say for you. no one knows.

all that matters is you know, you decide.

you won't get benefits etc. but decide for yourself yeah?

the only other alternate is leaving it to people to decide, who aint got your interests at heart. they are on a budget, so their thoughts aren't cognitive or anything to do with anything real.

Edited by dotmarsdotcom

if you end up wishing having some stupid looser woman decide for you?

I.e. a little stupid girl who only got a 2/1?

but or someone reason decided she is qualified to to tell you stuff?

most of us just don't listen to that sort.

to us they have wasted 5 years of their life. no one will listen to them. little stupid university Bundy idiots.

most of us, listen to those who were their, felt the pain. etc. we ignore those stupid little university girls.

The mods here tend to be quite fair, and hands off as we've had bad experiences with people gaslighting other forum members to create needless conflict.

Insulting them for no reason is a bit rude.

That sounds fair enough Matzo on your 1111th post. (I have a thing about 'unusual' numbers, not to mention cute avatars!) :balloon:

Was it an ADOS test, Dale? I had mine today - not sure how it went, but he's arranging for me to see a psychologist next.

that night was a bad night for me .

sorry if I blathered on a bit.

I'm now talking about the people who have to wait two years to get assessed,

and i was talking about the people who do that for folks (in real life)..

I can see my calling them "mods" could of caused some confusion. I mean the idiot kiddie shrinks from real life.. not the helpers on here.

with the best world in the world, I've noticed over the last 20-30 years, they keep changing their views.

I've noticed.. 30 years ago they say one thing, 20 years ago they say another, 10 years ago they've completely changed yet again.

I just have lack of confidence in what the so called professionals "say"

there system of scoring aspergers/ autism points means nothing to me.. I've seen em change it ever month, usually so government doesn't have to pay?

my call on it, is, I would only trust a dignasis by someone who has the condition themselves.

it is only then you'll get a fair assessment.

so in reply to your question. scoring 13 means nothing.

talk to a proper aspie/ autistic person who aint worried about government spending, and they will be more lightly to give you a proper answer.

for example, if I was asking you the questions,

I would ask, 1) have you ever upset people and never knew why?

2) have you ever found the only people who seem to like you seem odd themselves?

3) have you even done something that is really nice and kind... and yet had people hate you for it? (i.e. because they aren't nice and aren't kind? and hate you cause you did it and they didn't?)

those are the sorts of questions i'd ask.

I reckon the government should elect a group of people, who are aspergers/ autistic to decide, and then you'd get a fair disagnisis.

I mean it's only Nt's who'd invent a point system? and they aint got no clue.

Edited by dotmarsdotcom