Princezz

Another New Person

I was looking to join another forum. So here I am at this one. If you'd like to know more about me, you can read my profile. I wrote a whole lot there. What I haven't said, though, is where I come from. You'll find that out later.

I was originally going to join tomorrow but I just couldn't wait X) I usually can't wait to do things. If I do, I may lose interest and end up not doing them. So it was better that I did it last night.

I can't wait to see what the people are like here.

Hi Princezz :) welcome to the forum! I had a look at your profile and think you sound pretty cool - a free spirit!

You'll find we're a friendly bunch on here. So yeah, welcome aboard!

Laddo

Happy New Year, Princezz and welcome!

I like a lot of music, ...but hardly any of the new stuff being played all over the place today. I hardly watch TV...

Me too - to both!

Another thing I'm known for doing is changing my hair colour. I went from blue to dark pink to purple to blue to purple again to dark red (Though it looked more natural than I wanted it to), to blonde and to blue again. Then to green. I'm going to try and dye it purple soon.

Intriguing. KalamityKat, where are you? Are you a salonophobe like her? :D

I like to write as well, but I keep changing my ideas, or restarting, or thinking of good ideas that take place aaaages from the start. It'll be a while before I write something I'm happy with.

I know the feeling well :)

I may seem boring, but I can be more interesting than you think.

I've yet to meet a boring aspie, so, no, you're not, and you won't be.

Welcome to the forums. I hope that you get to know more about everybody else, and perhaps more about yourself as well. I know I have.