Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

Updates!

I was in court in December, then I got arrested twice in January for contacting my support workers again. The police found me near the restroom I was in. On top of that, they deferred the end result until 26 February to get a psychiatrist report.

When I went to see the psychiatrist, I said alarming things to her, so I might be in trouble come court. But oh well. I'm not gonna pretend this mess ain't annoying me!

Thanks for the update.

Were you aware at the time that you said alaming things to your psychiatrist? If so, why did you say them. I fell the system is letting you down, as it does so many others. It's far too inflexible. Punishing you will not help. Good luck, anyway.

Well, when the police arrested me on the Saturday morning they saw me, I had been in a restroom the previous night just trying to avoid them, but I figured I would be caught eventually because then where does one go to hide that does not cost any money and is comfortable? But I did not expect them to find me that quickly, as I had just left the hotel I was in, then I went to buy a ham roll from Gregg's which is a popular bakery, and then the pigs (see what I did there?) were just around the corner. Sure, I was eating a cop but there was no need to sneak up on me. My music was playing on my phone. Next minute, boom. They got me.

Other than in July last year, I have never ever said anything nasty to these former care workers on Facebook. They still work for Autism Initiatives, but I am totally banned from working with them for the rest of my joyful existence. Therefore, they are only former care workers to me. Everybody else can appreciate their amazing "help" and I must suffer forever more.

They do not even do sleepovers any longer and yet, I am not permitted to be at that supported flat just now and quite possibly, never again. So it beats me why they are not doing sleepovers. Maybe it is because I told the seniors that them being there when I am not would potentially be a slap in the face. They took my feelings on board and kept them from doing sleepovers, while saying it was their own choice, but I reckon it is more of a policy thing than a personal choice.

My lawyer has been telling me for months now that I must get all my stuff out of there and find alternative accommodation since I cannot go back there, but I suspect that is all just hogwash. The court have not evicted me because there would be some official letter explaining this was what was for real and true. He does not want me going anywhere near these women again, so as a solicitor, he has to look after his clients and while that is fine and dandy, it was my flat for over 3 years, so you can see why I am very upset about potentially having lost it.

The police never said they traced my signal, but I know they explained that method to my father once before when they wanted to find me, so I gather they found me that way as my phone started ringing a minute before they actually grabbed me. If you are out for a while, it increases the time they can be afforded to try to find where you have gone to. They asked my mother for my mobile number, so my mother gave it to them. That is what they do to track your location, regardless of where you go in your city. They use your phone card to zoom in on where you are.

They got two other pigs to come to take me up to the mental hospital after at first saying they were my "taxi home", but I believe they just did it mainly to stall for a fair bit of time, until they could get feedback from other cops or at least from all those traitorous workers about why I ran off. Despite my mental state at times, I am perfectly sane and I know a set-up when I see one. Believe me.

Then after I eventually spoke to this doctor at the hospital (there was some people ahead of me to begin with), the pigs told me I was being arrested. They had done the same dirty trick last year. They took me there under what I firmly believe were false pretenses, then told me I was getting arrested for a breach of bail (contacting Sara and Joanna against the court orders). Granted, they would just make out taken me there was part of their responsibility as officers, but I just knew they were going to arrest me and that trip there was just a way to hold me rather than them actually doing it in a police station, as such. So not to alarm me right away, they sat there and said nothing. Until they had to tell me, of course. But they waited until we got back to the car to tell me the bad news.

Oh, yeah. Give a guy with autism some false hope. You pigs.

The reason I ran off is because I know if you get arrested on a Friday, they can hold you in a police station cell until the next Monday, or if it is a bank holiday - possibly until Tuesday. They had arrested me on a Wednesday night just days before that arrest after being out all day long and I was in a holding cell much of Thursday before I stood before a judge.

There was nowhere to go, so I went back to my parents' house and that is how the police got me. What else would I do?

Joanna reported me. Then the same guy cop was the one who saw me near the hotel I was in arrested me that Wednesday night. Do I sound confusing here? You bet this is a confusing mess of a situation to be in. So I was worried that if Sara reported me too (despite it being the same incident), the police would treat it as a different offense and I was correct. They told me that it was two separate complaints so they treat them as individual matters, even though strictly speaking, it was that I wrote to them at the same time.

Those two women (Sara and Joanna) do not give a s*** about me and they never did. It was just a job to them. Nothing more. Of course, I knew that was the case all along and it is unfortunately true that being workers to me is all they will ever have been to me as people, but the fact remains. They overreacted to me having gained feelings for them. Then rather than try to explain what I did wrong and act nice about things so we could still have a positive working relationship, Sara started to bully me about during my support shifts and it was clearly a deliberate thing, because she wanted me to banish all these fantasies that she was going to become my Latin lover. Finally, they betrayed me in the manner they did, which makes them cold.

Why did the seniors say Sara was still my key worker last year around this time when it was not true at all? But it is fine (according to the seniors) because they can just delay telling me my two special female workers are history, to 'spare my feelings' (as if they could really do that forever). Oh, no, no, no. They betrayed me. My life is all but ruined. And this will haunt me until the day I die, especially since my 'not gone to jail' record has been tarnished for good. And it is all over these pathetic individuals.

You can trust me. That was what Sara said. But it was nothing but a confidence trick. Caregivers want you to feel important.

Have the accused remanded in custody. That will give us time to get a social report. That is what Sheriff MacLeod said, months before he retired.

What a difference a year makes. Of course, I have already explained these things to Sara and everyone else, numerous times. Nobody cares about me at all.

Do you know what that Hispanic tart was doing the day I was sent to jail during the first of the two times I was sent to prison? She was out and about, passing a driving test. Seriously! What a selfish Spaniard that snake in the grass has become. She should get deported back to Madrid and go sell her tuna taco hole for whatever pesetas she can gather up. After all the pleasant memories we shared, she wants to crush them all for her own selfish needs. We also planned to go cycling before.

I can see EVERYTHING clearly. I have been screwed. The long term impact of this horrible mess will be devastating for my mental health and general well-being. Who will always remember being assaulted in jail, being locked up, getting police following me around, etc? Not them. But me.