Livelife

Autism And Humankind

United we stand divided we fall. I feel it's our duty as Aspies to help one another whenever needed, both on forums like this, and in real life in our local area.

United we stand divided we fall. I feel it's our duty as Aspies to help one another whenever needed, both on forums like this, and in real life in our local area.

Do you know many other Aspies in your local area, I don't know of anyone personally who is local to me. There is a group that meets in Bristol I have been considering going but it takes me awhile to prepare myself.

Not here, no. I asked my psychologist and she said no groups existed in this area, but that there were plans to start one and she'd let me know. There was a very active group in Yorkshire and I miss them.

Not here, no. I asked my psychologist and she said no groups existed in this area, but that there were plans to start one and she'd let me know. There was a very active group in Yorkshire and I miss them.

im York :)

There is one in my area but it meets in a pub and I'm not a pub person also a cinema club but I don't like anywhere that large groups of people are likely to be. Maybe I should make more of an effort and go but the thought of walking into a pub meeting people I don't know in a bigger crowed of people is what's putting me off from going.

Meeting a small group of people in a centre that's not so off putting or intimidating but I am hopeful one day I will be able to do it.