dekaspace

Fuming again over online bullying I always get (as people do not understand autistic brains)

I've told my support workers to ignore people who ask questions I can answer.

Once I told someone who kept me waiting 2 hours "yes I do take sugar thank you very much" after she kept talking to my support workers. She left because she knew I was in the right. This is a visiting housing officer who insists on letting you know on the day what time your appointment i's which is completely incompatible with a reasonable adjustment of needing a support worker at your appointment.

Going back to online bullying someone I told I was autistic insisted I was making it up then asked me if I had implements to kill myself with. The college we were at together allowed him to go unpunished. I did block him.

An online stamp trader made up with me after having a problem with my autism then broke the terms and conditions of a trade I sent him and got nasty with me when my response wasn't as expected. Changed email adresses haven't contacted him since.

I'm done fighting with trolls on forums. While it is satisfying to say things back, that's kind of what they aim for. The best thing to do really is not respond. Use blocking facilities and don't display your contact info. That way they cannot message you unless they already know your e-mail address. Also, don't use the same user name on every website you want to join as it's easier for the bullies to follow you around. With things like Facebook too, set everything to private.