thommy

Moderately humorous t-shirt available

This t-shirt is for a bit of fun. It's bright orange and reads:

"I have high-functioning autism. What's your excuse?"

I hope that it sells enough that I can get the members of my local ASD support group out of their houses for a pub meal and a walk in the forest somewhere local as we get a few £s from each shirt sold.

Here's' the link:

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/sell-t-shirts?PFC%5B2meSUGTibjIe2V3Tra3L5y7rQ0IM94%5D

Edited by thommy

Good luck with the ideal it sounds a worthy cause, unfortunately I dont wear bright clothes or anything that may draw attention to me such as shirts with written statements but wish you well in any case.

Well said livelife. I didn't know how to say what I thought without treading the line. The cause is just but the colour is just too much and would stick out even more.

what about other colours or choice of text?

Like the front says 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...so if you really think your clever...'

and the back says 'try and make an Aspie laugh'

Patent pending on that one ok so if you print that im having mine for free. Black with small white letters that look like ZXspectrum text

I'm game for blurring the lines and helping spread the word for understanding, but I don't even usualy have text or branding at all on my clothes let alone orange.

Why not do 'customize your own shirt to support austim research'

Not all Aspies are introvert to the point of wanting to become invisible. I have performed on stage in front of 10,000 people for example, and the colour of one's shirt offers very little protection from so many eyes.

This shirt is obviously not for either of you guys. No worries, and it's possible to print almost anything on a t-shirt in almost any colour. Streetshirts do some great deals for charities.

Sorry I didn't mean offence. I was trying to be helpful. The cause is just and I wish you all the best of luck. Its good that you can get on stage I front of so many.

Good luck

Not all Aspies are introvert to the point of wanting to become invisible. I have performed on stage in front of 10,000 people for example, and the colour of one's shirt offers very little protection from so many eyes.

This shirt is obviously not for either of you guys. No worries, and it's possible to print almost anything on a t-shirt in almost any colour. Streetshirts do some great deals for charities.

It's all about being different what works for one autistic person won't for another, it's stating opinions and ideas without anybody taking offence. Nothing's personal just a preference.