Hello everybody in the same boat as each other, i have just board this friendly boat in a hope to boast my confidence and morale by making some new friends who share the same interest and similar conditions as me.

My name is mike and i currently working on a rolling temporary contract working in like pool staff covering the hospital admin needs. I have a main interest in changing the world and traveling.

I'm currently going through what i call periods, it where i go for long stretch feeling low and struggling to make friends and fit in.

I have and all my life getting lifelong conditions, currently i have Autism, Dyspraxia, Learning Difficulties and getting investigated for rheumatology problems due to my height.

I hope to make some new friends and hopefully sometime get some love back in my life.

Chaw

Mike

hi and welcome to the forum.

generally people here are accepting so feel more open to discuss

Welcome

my eds includes marfa11noid symptoms of being tall and managing to clasp my wrist with my finger and thumb all the way round.

Are you being investigated for marfans or eds?

I'm also dyslexic and run a social group for other neuro diverse adults.

Hello welcome to the site

It's good to see you here and it's certainly the place to find kind and understanding people I'm sure you will find new friendships here.

Look forward to talking with you in the threads.

Hello Mike and welcome! I suppose you could say that my overriding ambition is to change the world too. I'd have done it by now it wasn't for my executive dysfunction... Oh well, I'd better keep trying. ;)

Edited by Mihaela

Hi Guys and Girls

Thanks for the welcomes, i was alerted to this forum will chatting with some other holiday makers who found this site and told me to join.

Mt Mckinley, I don't know and not heard of EDS but i was partially diagnosed in 2011 for Marfans but could not be 100% due to my background as i'm adopted. Basically i had around 40 years of my life thrown at me in 20 years.

If any other user will to ask questions, please ask them i don't bite

I don't know anyone can point me to the thread where i can about jolting and jerking as i be having that lately

Hello Mike and welcome! I suppose you could say that my overriding ambition is to change the world too. I'd have done it by now it wasn't for my executive dysfunction... Oh well, I'd better keep trying. ;)

excellently put

Hi Guys and Girls

I don't know anyone can point me to the thread where i can about jolting and jerking as i be having that lately

is this dyspraxia or is it because of the marphans?

could it worse recently due to stress factors?

is this dyspraxia or is it because of the marphans?

could it worse recently due to stress factors?

I Don't know because i had dyspraxia for a long time and no problem but you could have mention the stress factor as i'm on a rolling temporary contract at work and i'm not settling.

https://nas.recruitment.northgatearinso.com/n2rl/pages/vacancy.jsf?search=0

Is a job going at the National Autistic Society to do with campaigning but it requires experience.

My interest in changing the world got me into the Public Health degree i started a few years ago. Public Health is about finding holes in systems and fixing them.

Thanks for heads up but i'm looking at saying on this rolling temp contract until my business is set up and stable before i fully move into my business

im also trying to set up a business or a charity i havent decided yet, feel free to add me as a friend and we can swap ideas. :-)

im also trying to set up a business or a charity i havent decided yet, feel free to add me as a friend and we can swap ideas. :-)

Good luck with you plans

Hi trekster Ally

i have sent u a message last night with my business idea.